*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
New England's Best Trips - Massachusetts (PDF Chapter)
Massachusetts offers an incredible diversity of landscapes. The state is small, but its scenery will satisfy your craving for eye candy (surely the foremost requirement for a rewarding road trip).
- drive through the Berkshires, enjoying inspired arts performances in splendid mountain settings
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- explore a slow, meandering route, including the Cape’s best beaches, oysters and art
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- take a trip for history buffs, exploring the New World’s earliest settlements
- discover even more with walking tours and detours
Coverage includes: Provincetown, Sandwich, Plymouth, Quincy, Boston, Salem, Bourne, Hyannis, Nantucket, Yarmouth Port, Brewster, Cape Cod National Seashore, Wellfleet, Martha’s Vineyard, Newburyport, Plum Island, Ipswich, Crane Estate, Essex, Gloucester, Rockport, Rocky Neck, Lenox, Lee, Tyringham, Great Barrington, Stockbridge, Bash Bish Falls, Deerfield, Shelburne Falls, Charlemont, Western Summit, North Adams, Williamstown, Mt Greylock, Boston Walking Tour, Salem Walking Tour and Provincetown Walking Tour.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.