New England's Best Trips - Cross Regional Classic Trips (PDF Chapter)
This is the Classic Trips chapter from Lonely Planet’s New England’s Best Trips guidebook.
All of our trips show you the best of the region, but we’ve chosen some as our all-time favourites. Our 7 Classic Trips lead you to the most iconic sights, the top activities and the unique New England experiences.
- explore New England’s wild coast and fall foliage
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- from ivy league colleges to wild wilderness, experience iconic New England
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Coastal New England, Fall Foliage Tour, Ivy League Tour, Cape Cod & the Islands, Vermont’s Spine: Route 100, Maritime Maine, Acadia National Park.
You are viewing a Trips Regional guideWhat is a Trips Regional guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.