New England's Best Trips - Cross Regional Classic Trips (PDF Chapter)
We’ve chosen three of our all-time favorite trips to show you the best of New England. These are our cross-regional Classic Trips – the ones that lead you to New England’s iconic sights, top activities and unique experiences.
- follow the southern New England coast for a week of whale-watching, maritime museums and sailboats
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- touring New England in search of autumn’s changing colors has become so popular that it has sprouted its own subculture of ‘leafpeepers’
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- celebrate history and education as it rolls between New England’s Ivies
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Gloucester, Salem, Marblehead, Boston, New Bedford, Newport, Mystic, Groton & New London, New Haven, Lake Candlewood, Kent, Housatonic Meadows State Park, Berkshires, Mt Greylock State Reservation, Manchester, Lake Champlain, Bretton Woods, North Conway, Kancamagus Scenic Byway, Hanover, Enfield Shaker Museum, Concord, Lowell, Concord, Cambridge and Providence.