Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
New England's Best Trips - Connecticut & Rhode Island (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
With lakes, orchards, vineyards and coastal cliff walks, Connecticut and Rhode Island pack a big punch – even though they’re two of the smallest states in the Union.
- visit rural and coastal vineyards with a dose of modern architecture in between
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- tour the Connecticut River, visiting castles and cruising for eagles
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- drive along a National Scenic Byway amid gorgeous pastoral scenery
- discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Little Compton, Tiverton, Newport, Middletown, Bristol, Providence, Prudence Island, Wickford, Jamestown, Narragansett, Block Island, Westerly, Watch Hill, Coventry, Lebanon, Norwich, Canterbury, Brooklyn, Pomfret, Woodstock, Sharpe Hill Vineyard, Greenwich, New Canaan, Shelton, New Haven, Guilford, Stonington, North Stonington, Buttonwood Farm, Hartford, Old Wethersfield, Colchester, East Haddam, Chester, Essex, Old Lyme, Norfolk, Lakeville, West Cornwall, Kent, Lake Waramaug, Bethlehem, Woodbury, Litchfield, Newport Walking Tour and New Haven Walking Tour.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.