New England's Best Trips - 4th edition
4th Edition Dec 2019
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
New England is one of America’s best road-tripping regions; steeped in history and culture, chock-full of culinary and architectural delights and crisscrossed by scenic byways from the ancient Appalachians to the shores of the mighty Atlantic. Lonely Planet is your passport to New England’s Best Trips, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Spot birds and climb lighthouses along Cape Cod National Seashore, drive through vivid fall foliage, and take in views in Acadia National Park; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of New England’s Best Trips and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s New England’s Best Trips Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - food, drink, wildlife, environment, history, people, art, architecture
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 80 colour maps
Coverage includes:Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, and more
Leaving before then? Find our current edition here.
You are viewing a Trips Regional guideWhat is a Trips Regional guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.