Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
New England - Vermont (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Whether seen under blankets of snow, patchworks of blazing fall leaves or the exuberant greens of spring and summer, Vermont’s blend of bucolic farmland, mountains and picturesque small villages make it one of America’s most uniformly appealing states.
- cruise the riverside at Stowe Recreation Path through green meadows and sculpture gardens backed by dazzling Mt Mansfield views
- explore a 19th-century lighthouse, a one-room schoolhouse and dozens of other historic New England buildings at Shelburne Museum
- survey your next black-diamond run or simply gawk at the foliage from the nation’s sole surviving single chairlift at Mad River Glen
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Southern Vermont, Brattleboro & Around, Wilmington, Bennington, Manchester, Dorset, Weston, Central Vermont, Woodstock & Quechee Village, Killington Mountain, Middlebury, Mad River Valley & Sugarbush, Northern Vermont, Burlington, Stowe & Around, Montpelier & Around and Northeast Kingdom.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.