*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
New England - Rhode Island (PDF Chapter)
Rhode Island, the smallest of the US states, isn’t actually an island. Although it takes only 45 minutes to traverse, this little wonder packs in over 400 miles of coastline.
- gawp between the roaring Atlantic and stoic mansions of Newport’s Bellevue Ave on the Cliff Walk
- wander in and around Providence’s happening downtown core
- witness the urban-revival spectacle of Providence’s hugely popular festival, Waterfire
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Providence, Blackstone Valley, The East Bay, Bristol, Tiverton, Little Compton, Newport, Jamestown & Conanicut Island, Narragansett & Point Judith, Southern Rhode Island, Charlestown, Westerly, Watch Hill and Block Island.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.