*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
New England - New Hampshire (PDF Chapter)
New Hampshire bleeds jagged mountains, scenic valleys and forest-lined lakes. It all begs you to embrace the outdoors, from kayaking the hidden coves of the Lakes Region to trekking the upper peaks surrounding Mt Washington.
- walk in the footsteps of Robert Frost at Franconia, his former farm
- trundle up Mount Washington Cog Railway, the world’s second-steepest railway track
- take a free walking tour of Dartmouth College and discover renowned Mexican muralist José Clemente Orozco’s riveting mural in the depths of the library in Hanover
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Portsmouth & the Seacoast, Portsmouth, Hampton Beach & Around, Merrimack Valley, Concord, Manchester, Monadnock Region, Peterborough & Around, Jaffrey & Jaffrey Center, Mt Monadnock State Park, Keene, Upper Connecticut River Valley, Hanover & Around, Lakes Region, Meredith & Around, Squam Lake, Wolfeboro, Weirs Beach & Around, White Mountain Region, North Woodstock & Around, Kancamagus Highway, Franconia Notch State Park, Franconia Town & Around, Mt Washington Valley, North Conway & Around, Jackson & Around, Crawford Notch & Bretton Woods, Pinkham Notch and Great North Woods.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.