New England Fall Foliage Road Trips - Fall Foliage Tour Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the Fall Foliage Tour chapter from Lonely Planet’s New England Fall Foliage Road Trips guidebook.
The brilliance of fall in New England is legendary; it’s a carnival of autumnal color. And the harvest spirit makes for family outings to farms, walks along dappled trails, and feasting on seasonal produce.
- zip-line through a golden lead canopy
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- pack a picnic in the Berkshires’ gourmet shops
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- cruise Lake Champlain for amazing views
- discover even more with walking tours, detours, and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Lake Candlewood, Kent, Housatonic Meadows State Park, the Berkshires, Mt Greylock State Forest, Manchester, Lake Champlain, Bretton Woods, North Conway, Connecticut, Hartford, Litchfield Hills, New Hampshire, White Mountains, Hanover & around, Monadnock State Park & around, Vermont, Northeast Kingdom, Stowe Walking Tour and Burlington Walking Tour.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.