New England Fall Foliage Road Trips - Cider Season Sampler Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the Cider Season Sampler chapter from Lonely Planet’s New England Fall Foliage Road Trips guidebook.
Vermont is radiant in harvest season, its farm stands overflowing with fresh produce as leaves show their first hints of color. Dig in to everything from beer and cider to gourmet offerings at locavore restaurants.
- stare down Quechee, Vermont’s version of the Grand Canyon
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- hop in a wagon and take a farm tour in Shelburne
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- take a hot-air balloon ride for unbeatable views
- discover even more with walking tours, detours, and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Quechee, Woodstock, Bridgewater Corners, Shelburne, Cambridge,Montpelier, East Thetford, New Hampshire, White Mountains, Hanover & around, Monadnock State Park & around, Vermont, Northeast Kingdom, Stowe Walking Tour and Burlington Walking Tour.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.