New England Fall Foliage Road Trips
1st Edition May 2016
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet’s New England Fall Foliage Road Trips.
Featuring four amazing road trips, plus up‐to‐date advice on the destinations you’ll visit along the way, you can cruise Lake Champlain on a schooner, pack a picnic in the Berkshires, or take a Vermont farm tour, all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet’s New England Fall Foliage Road Trips:
- Lavish color and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily ‐ easy‐to‐read, full‐color route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road ‐ local driving rules, parking,
- toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips ‐ hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets ‐ eating, sleeping, sight‐seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features ‐ including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, Link Your Trip
Coverage Includes: Connecticut, Berkshires, Boston, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, White Mountains, Portland, Interior Maine, and more
You are viewing a Road Trip guideWhat is a Road Trip guide?
These guidebooks are suited to travellers who want to explore the best of an area by car. They concentrate on just a handful of road trips, with more space given to destinations you’ll visit along the way, their top sights, activities and tours, and where to sleep, eat and drink.
- Divided into four sections: Plan your trip, Road trips, Destinations, Rules of the road
- Regional highlights and advice to help you plan the perfect trip
- Maps, detailed directions and expert tips for easy navigation
- Full of in-depth reviews, well-kept secrets and local knowledge
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.