Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
New England - Connecticut (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Known for its commuter cities, New York’s neighbor is synonymous with the affluent lanes and mansions of The Stepford Wives and TV’s Gilmour Girls. It is dense with historical attractions and a kind of bucolic nature.
- explore world-class museums and New Haven’s student scene at Yale University
- delight budding mariners with Mystic’s Seaport Museum
- gawk at this magnificent historic collection of art and artifacts in Wadsworth Atheneum in Hartford
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Hartford, Connecticut River Valley, East Haddam, Chester, Essex, Old Lyme, East of the Connecticut River, New London, Groton, Mystic, Stonington, New Haven, The Gold Coast, Westport, Norwalk, Greenwich, North of Greenwich, The Housatonic Valley, Candlewood Lake and Litchfield Hills.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.