*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
New England - Central Massachusetts & The Berkshires (PDF Chapter)
Artfully blending the cultural and cosmopolitan with the rural and rustic, the Pioneer Valley and the Berkshires offer a tantalizing mix of artistic offerings, verdant hills and sweet farmland.
- listen to the Boston Symphony at the legendary music festival, Tanglewood, in Lenox
- while away an afternoon contemplating fine books and river views at Montague Bookmill
- ramble about the USA’s largest contemporary-art museum, mass MoCA
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Central Massachusetts, Worcester, Sturbridge, Pioneer Valley, Springfield, Northampton, Amherst, Deerfield, Shelburne Falls, The Berkshires, Great Barrington & Around, Tyringham, Stockbridge, Lee, Lenox, Pittsfield, Williamstown, North Adams and Mt Greylock State Reservation.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.