*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
New England - Cape Cod, Nantucket & Martha's Vineyard (PDF Chapter)
When summer comes around, New England’s top seashore destination gets packed to the gills. Cars stream over the two bridges that connect Cape Cod to the mainland, ferries shuttle visitors to and from the islands, and sun-seekers take over the shore.
- climb dunes and bodysurf waves at Cape Cod National Seashore
- cycle the bicycle trail and discover your own swimming hole on the Cape Cod Rail Trail
- wander the cobbled, Moby Dick–era streets of Nantucket
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Cape Cod, Sandwich, Falmouth, Hyannis, Yarmouth, Dennis, Brewster, Harwich, Chatham, Orleans, Eastham, Wellfleet, Truro, Provincetown, Nantucket Town & Around, Martha’s Vineyard, Vineyard Haven, Oak Bluffs, Edgartown, West Tisbury, Chilmark & Menemsha and Aquinnah.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.