Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
New England - Boston (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
The winding streets and stately architecture recall a history of revolution and renewal; and still today, Boston is among the country’s most forward-looking and barrier-breaking cities. For all intents and purposes, Boston is the oldest city in America; you can hardly walk a step without running into some historic site.
- follow in the footsteps of patriots on the Freedom Trail
- see fomenting revolution among the exhibits of the Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
- admire the Art of the Americas collection at the Museum of Fine Arts
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment and Shopping.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.