New England travel guide - 9th edition
9th Edition Dec 2019
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
From historic villages to cutting-edge galleries, verdant mountains to granite shores, clam shacks to covered bridges, New England’s scenic and cultural treasures are unparalleled. Lonely Planet is your passport to New England, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Leaf-peep along Rte 100 in Vermont for stunning fall color, walk the Freedom Trail in Boston for tales of liberty, and hike for miles in Acadia National Park; all with your trusted travel compan-ion. Get to the heart of New England and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s New England Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - New England today, history, New England literature, universities & colleges, food, drink, art, Native American culture
Coverage includes:Boston & Around, Cape Cod, Nantucket, Martha’s Vineyard, Central Massachusetts, the Berkshires, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, and more
Leaving before then? Find our current edition here.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.