Nepal - Understand Nepal & Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
All the info you need on everything from history, Buddhist architecture, cultural groups and re-ligion to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it.
- a rundown on Nepali cuisine and drinks
- info on Hindu gods and Buddhist deities
- full coverage of Nepali literature and cinema
- details on Nepal’s national parks & conservation areas
Coverage includes: Nepal Today, History, People & Culture, Religion, Arts & Architecture, Environment & Wildlife, Directory A-Z, Transport, Health and Language.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei - Understand Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)