*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Nepal travel guide
10th Edition Dec 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Wedged between the high Himalaya and the steamy Indian plains, Nepal is a land of snow peaks and Sherpas, yaks and yetis, monasteries and mantras.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Nepal, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- Inspirational images, city walks and recommendations from our expert authors
- Planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- Local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- Plus planning your trek, 2015 earthquakes feature, trekking routes and a biking & rafting chapter
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Kathmandu, Around the Kathmandu Valley, Kathmandu to Pokhara, Pokhara, The Terai & Mahabharat Range, Trekking Routes, Biking, Rafting, Kayaking, Understand and Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.