*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Nepal - Pokhara (PDF Chapter)
This is the Pokhara chapter from Lonely Planet’s Nepal guidebook.
With spectacular scenery, adventure activities, accommodation and food choices galore, laid-back Pokhara ticks all the right boxes. Pokhara houses a world-famous Gurkha soldier mu-seum, is the gateway to Annapurna Range treks and is arguably the best paragliding venue on the globe.
- wake up to a spectacular mountain panorama at Sarangkot as the rising sun illuminates the Himalaya
- paddle a colourful boat out to the middle of Phewa Tal to reveal a magical reflection of Machhapuchhare and its surrounding peaks
- climb a forest trail to the dazzling white World Peace Pagoda for a bird’s-eye view of Pokhara
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Pokhara & around, Sarangkot, Bat Cave, Mahendra Gufa, Begnas Tal, Rupa Tal, Beni, Tatopani, Marpha, Jomsom & around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.