No code necessary. See terms.
Nepal - Pokhara (PDF Chapter)
This product is currently unavailable for purchase.
This is the Pokhara chapter from Lonely Planet’s Nepal guidebook.
Pokhara ticks all the right boxes, with spectacular scenery, adventure activities, and accom-modation and food choices galore. Whether you’ve returned from a three-week trek or endured a bus trip from hell, Lakeside Pokhara is the perfect place to recharge your batteries.
- wake up to a spectacular panorama as the rising sun illuminates the Himalayas at Sa-rangkot
- paddle a colourful boat out to the middle of Phewa Tal to reveal a magical reflection of Machhapuchhare and its surrounding peaks
- climb a forest trail to the dazzling white World Peace Pagoda for a bird’s-eye view of Pokhara
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Pokhara & Around, Sarangkot, Begnas Tal & Rupa Tal, Beni & Around, Tatopani & Around, Marpha & Around, Jomsom & Around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.