*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Nepal - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
Your journey to Nepal starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on responsible trekking through Nepal’s breathtaking scenery.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- how to make the most of Nepal’s truly great outdoors
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won't miss a thing
Coverage includes: 15 Top Experiences, Welcome to Nepal, Need to Know, If You Like: Temples, Trekking, Villages & Day Hikes, Wildlife Watching, An Adrenaline Rush or The Sacred & The Spiritual, Month by Month, Itineraries, Plan Your Trek: Independent Trekking, Organised Trekking, What to Pack, Documents and Fees, Responsible Trekking, Bike Tracks & White Water: Mountain Biking and Rafting & Kayaking, Volunteering and Regions at a Glance.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.