*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Nepal - Kathmandu to Pokhara (PDF Chapter)
This is the Kathmandu to Pokhara chapter from Lonely Planet’s Nepal guide-book.
Forget the bus with views whizzing by windows and instead join a white-water rafting trip along the Trisuli River. With resorts, camping grounds and sandy beaches to enjoy along the way, take your journey to Pokhara at a leisurely pace.
- step back in time among the Newari houses of Bandipur, on the ancient trade route to In-dia
- find moments of majesty among the earthquake damage in the former royal capital at Gorkha
- scramble into the gloom to see spectacular stalactites and stalagmites at Siddha Gufa, Ne-pal’s largest cave
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Kathmandu to Abu Khaireni, Gorkha, Bandipur, Manakamana and Dumre.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.