*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Nepal - Biking, Rafting & Kayaking (PDF Chapter)
This is the Biking, Rafting & Kayaking chapter from Lonely Planet’s Nepal guide-book.
While Nepal may be synonymous with trekking, its world-class rapids and exhilarating moun-tain descents are made for white-water rafting and mountain biking. Routes are suitable for be-ginners and pros alike - your choice depends on how much of a buzz you can handle.
- savour dawn views over the Himalaya during a two-day cycle
- explore historic Newari towns off the beaten track
- get the adrenaline pumping while navigating rapids on a raft
- learn to kayak surrounded by jungle scenery
Coverage includes: Mountain Bike Routes, the Scar Road from Kathman-du, Kathmandu to Pokhara, Upper Mustang Jomsom to Lo Manthang, Muktinath to Pokhara, Kathmandu Valley Loop via Nagarkot & Namobuddha, the Rajpath from Kathmandu, Pokhara to Sarangkot & Naudanda, Rafting & Kayaking Routes, Trisuli, Bhote Kosi, Upper Sun Kosi, Seti Khola, Upper Kali Gandaki, Marsyangdi, Karnali, Sun Kosi and Tamur.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.