*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
Nepal - Biking, Rafting & Kayaking (PDF Chapter)
This is the Biking, Rafting & Kayaking chapter from Lonely Planet’s Nepal guide-book.
While Nepal may be synonymous with trekking, its world-class rapids and exhilarating moun-tain descents are made for white-water rafting and mountain biking. Routes are suitable for be-ginners and pros alike - your choice depends on how much of a buzz you can handle.
- savour dawn views over the Himalaya during a two-day cycle
- explore historic Newari towns off the beaten track
- get the adrenaline pumping while navigating rapids on a raft
- learn to kayak surrounded by jungle scenery
Coverage includes: Mountain Bike Routes, the Scar Road from Kathman-du, Kathmandu to Pokhara, Upper Mustang Jomsom to Lo Manthang, Muktinath to Pokhara, Kathmandu Valley Loop via Nagarkot & Namobuddha, the Rajpath from Kathmandu, Pokhara to Sarangkot & Naudanda, Rafting & Kayaking Routes, Trisuli, Bhote Kosi, Upper Sun Kosi, Seti Khola, Upper Kali Gandaki, Marsyangdi, Karnali, Sun Kosi and Tamur.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.