*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Naples, Pompeii & the Amalfi Coast - Naples, Pompeii & Around (PDF Chapter)
Look beyond the grime and graffiti and you’ll uncover an unlikely masterpiece. Boasting vainglorious palaces, breathtaking frescoes and many of the country’s most celebrated dishes, Naples is one of Italy’s oldest, most artistic and most delicious cities.
- marvel at human ingenuity in the Cappella Sansevero
- see how the ancients lived at Pompeii
- eye up classical interiors and erotica at the Museo Archeologico Nazionale
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Best Ancient Sites, Campi Flegrei, Pozzuoli & Around, Lucrino, Baia & Bacoli, Cuma, Bay of Naples, Herculaneum (Ercolano), Vesuvius, Pompeii, When to Go.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.