Naples, Pompeii & the Amalfi Coast travel guide
Campania is the Italy of your wildest dreams: a rich, intense, hypnotic ragù of vibrant street life, decadent palaces, pastel-hued villages and aria-inspiring vistas. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Naples Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet’s Naples, Pompeii & the Amalfi Coast is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Meander past orange groves and swaying pines to reach steep seaside towns, go cave diving off the Capri coast and contemplate the silent power of Mt. Vesuvius – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Naples, Pompeii & the Amalfi Coast and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Naples, Pompeii & the Amalfi Coast:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, religion, cuisine, politics
Coverage Includes: Naples, Procida, Capri, Positano, Mt Vesuvius, Pompeii, Ravello, The Islands, Salerno, the Cilento, Amalfi Coast, and more