*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Naples, Pompeii & the Amalfi Coast - The Islands (PDF Chapter)
Tossed like colourful dice into the beautiful Bay of Naples, the islands of the Amalfi Coast are justifiably famous. From tranquil Procida to fashionable Capri, they offer a variety of ambience and landscape – as well as the Bay’s best beaches.
- enjoy a lazy lunch at a seafood restaurant in the pastel-hued fishing village of Marina Corricella.
- cruise the turquoise waters around Capri in a hired boat
- explore the lush garden paradise of La Mortella in Forio.
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Capri, Ischia, Lacco Ameno, Forio & the West Coast, Sant’Angelo & the South Coast, Procida, Marina Grande, Marina Corricella, Marina di Chiaiolella, When to Go.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.