Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Myanmar - Yangon (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Yangon chapter from Lonely Planet’s Myanmar guidebook.
With former political exiles, big-time investors and adventurers jostling for a place at the city’s table, Yangon is the most exciting place to be in Myanmar. Once known as Rangoon, the coun-try’s largest metropolis is its commercial and intellectual hub.
- offer a prayer of wonder at Shwedagon Paya, the pyramid of gold
- be charmed by a performance by Htwe Oo Myanmar Traditional Puppet Theatre
- witness the treasures of Myanmar’s past in the National Museum
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Tours, Courses, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.