*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Myanmar - Understand Myanmar and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
All the info you need on everything from history, people and religion of Myanmar, and the country's diverse food to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, gay and lesbian travellers, travellers with disabilities, and travellers with kids. And get the most out of your conversations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on Myanmar's diverse food and drink
- info on politics, human rights and Aung San Suu Kyi
- full coverage of Myanmar's the history and religion
- details on the country's mountains, plains, jungles and beaches
Coverage includes: Myanmar Today, History, People & Religious Beliefs of Myanmar, Aung San Suu Kyi, Government, the Economy & Human Rights, Eating in Myan-mar, Architecture & Arts, Environment & Wildlife, Responsible Travel, Directory A–Z, Transport, Health, and Language.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.