*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
My Vacation Drawing Book (North and South America edition)
1st Edition Apr 2018
Ships in 1-2 business days
Pencils and coloring pens at the ready! In this fun and interactive book, kids can learn to sketch and draw what's around them. With sections on how to illustrate people and on understanding perspective, plus step-by-step instructions and imaginative prompts and ideas, it'll inspire any child to be observant and creative on their next trip.
My Vacation Drawing Book makes a great companion on any getaway. Designed to be carried and used almost anywhere, it'll keep kids entertained whether they're waiting at the airport, having a picnic in the park or playing on the beach. It's a great way for kids to understand and learn more about the places they visit, and to share their observations and creativity with their family.
- Drawing an object without looking
- Shading, circles and creating tones
- Still life
- Gesture drawing and capturing movement
- Basic perspective, horizon lines, and the rule of thirds
- Animals - dogs, elephants, giraffes, bumblebees, and more
- Animals - closely observed and gesture drawings
- People - faces, bodies, moving bodies
- People - in the city, in nature, in restaurants
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.