Munich, Bavaria & the Black Forest - Stuttgart & the Black Forest (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Stuttgart & the Black Forest chapter from Lonely Planet’s Munich, Bavaria & the Black Forest guidebook.
Beyond the high-tech urban pleasures of 21st-century Stuttgart lies a region still ripe for dis-covery. On the city fringes, country lanes roll into vineyards and lordly baroque palaces, spa towns and castles steeped in medieval myth.
- tune into modern-day Germany in Stuttgart, city of high culture, fast cars and beer festi-vals
- wallow in thermal waters and art nouveau grandeur in Baden-Baden, the belle of the Black Forest
- kayak, hike or cycle at Lake Constance, between the Swiss, German and Austrian bor-ders
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Stuttgart, Ludwigsburg, Swabian Alps Region, Tübing-en, Burg Hohenzollern, Schwäbisch Hall, Ulm, The Black Forest, Baden-Baden, Karlsruhe, Freudenstadt, Kinzigtal, Freiburg, Schauinsland, St Peter, Breisach, Feldberg, Titisee-Neustadt, Schluchsee, Triberg, Martinskapelle, Villingen-Schwenningen, Rottweil, Unterkirnach, Lake Con-stance, Konstanz, Meersburg, Friedrichshafen, Ravensburg, Lindau.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.