Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Munich, Bavaria & the Black Forest - Bavaria (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Bavaria chapter from Lonely Planet’s Munich, Bavaria & the Black Forest guidebook.
Discover Bavaria’s Nazi past in Nuremberg and Berchtesgaden, sip world-class wines in Würzburg, get on the Wagner trail in Bayreuth or seek out countless kiddy attractions across the state. Described as possessing ‘something for everyone’, in Bavaria, it’s no exaggeration.
- indulge your romantic fantasies at fairy-tale Schloss Neuschwanstein
- rack-and-pinion your way to the top of the Zugspitze, Germany’s highest peak
- perch at the Eagle’s Nest in Berchtesgaden to enjoy show-stopping Alpine vistas
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Bavarian Alps, Füssen, Wieskirche, Schloss Linderhof, Oberammergau, Ettal, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Mittenwald, Oberstdorf, Andechs, Bad Tölz, Chiemsee, Berchtesgaden, The Romantic Road, Würzburg, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Dinkelsbühl, Nördlingen, Donauwörth, Augsburg, Landsberg am Lech, Nuremberg & Franconia, Nuremberg, Bamberg, Bayreuth, Coburg, Altmühltal Nature Park, Eichstätt, Regensburg & the Danube, Regensburg & Around, Ingolstadt, Landshut, Passau and Bavarian Forest.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.