Munich, Bavaria & the Black Forest travel guide
6th Edition Mar 2019
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Hilltop castles and green energy, beer halls and luxury cars, Alps and edgy art – southern Germany blends thigh-slapping tradition with clear-headed modernity like nowhere else on earth. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Munich, Bavaria & the Black Forest, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet’s Munich, Bavaria & the Black Forest is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore Munich’s famous art and beer scene, tour hilltop castles in the fairy tale Black Forest and wind your way along the Romantic Road – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Munich, Bavaria & the Black Forest and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Munich, Bavaria & the Black Forest:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.