Ends Monday June 25. Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Munich, Bavaria & the Black Forest travel guide
5th Edition Mar 2016
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $21.99 USD
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $15.39 USD
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
was $28.59 USD
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Munich, Bavaria & the Black Forest, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice. Hilltop castles and green energy, beer halls and luxury cars, Alps and edgy art – southern Germany blends thigh-slapping tradition with clear-headed modernity like nowhere else on earth.
Join in the festivities at Munich’s Oktoberfest, step into the Schloss Neuschwanstein fairytale castle, or hike among the mythical Berchtesgaden Mountains; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Munich, Bavaria and the Black Forest and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Munich, Bavaria & the Black Forest Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including culture, history, religion, sports, art, literature, cinema, music, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, and beer
- Over 34 maps
Covers: Munich, Bavaria, Stuttgart, the Black Forest, Salzburg, Around Salzburg, Nuremberg, Baden-Baden, Freiburg, Franconia, Regensburg & the Danube, the Swabian Alps, Birnau, and more
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.