Moscow - Presnya (PDF Chapter)
This is the Presnya chapter from Lonely Planet’s Moscow guidebook.
Presnya encompasses some of the capital’s oldest neighbourhoods as well as its newest developments. Start by exploring the lovely residential areas of Inner Presnya, chock-full of evoc-ative architecture, historic parks and fantastic drinking and dining spots.
- retrace the footsteps and flight patterns of the characters of the Russian literary classic The Master and Margarita, following up with a visit to Mikhail Bulgakov’s home
- dine in haute-russe style and experiencing the cuisine of the tsars in a lovely 19th-century building at Cafe Pushkin
- hit the trendy Time-Out Rooftop Bar for top-shelf cocktails and top-notch city views
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout