Moscow - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to Moscow, Moscow’s Top 10, What’s New, Need to Know, First Time Moscow Top Itineraries, If You Like..., Month By Month, With Kids, For Free, Vi-sas, Guided Tours & Activities, Travelling to St Petersburg, Museums & Galleries, Tour of the Metro, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, and Shopping chapters from Lonely Planet’s Moscow guidebook.
Your journey to Moscow starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on visas.and tours
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about exploring Moscow with kids
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Moscow, Moscow’s Top 10, What’s New, Need to Know, First Time Moscow Top Itineraries, If You Like: Architecture, Contemporary History, Soviet History, Charming Churches, Iconography, Parks & Gardens, Russian Literature, Month By Month, With Kids, For Free, Visas, Guided Tours & Activities, Travelling to St Petersburg, Mu-seums & Galleries, Tour of the Metro, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, and Shop-ping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout