Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Moscow - Kremlin & Kitay Gorod (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Kremlin & Kitay Gorod chapter from Lonely Planet’s Moscow guide-book.
If you have only one day in Moscow, you will probably spend it here. With more time, you might explore the churches and museums and view the trappings of power, or wander the medi-eval streets of Kitay Gorod.
- wander around the grounds and explore 500 years of artistic mastery, political power and spiritual devotion at the Kremlin; and gawk at the royal treasures in the Armoury
- pay your respects to Vladimir Ilych and other communist leaders at Lenin’s Tomb
- marvel at the multicoloured, multidomed spectacle that is St Basil’s Cathedral, the icon of Russia
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.