Morocco - Understand Morocco and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Morocco Today, History, A Day in the Life of Morocco, Moroccan Cuisine, Music, Literature & Cinema, Arts & Crafts, Architecture, Natural Wonders, Directory A–Z, Transport, Health & Language chapters from Lonely Planet’s Morocco guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, cuisine and architecture to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get hints on the gay and lesbian scene and tips for women travellers, travelling with kids and travellers with disabilities, as well as handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on legendary master craftsmen and rising-star artists
- info on a day in the life of Morocco
- full coverage of Moroccan cuisine, from street food to seven-course feasts
- details on the local, rare wildlife and the ecosystems that support it
Coverage includes: Morocco Today, History, A Day in the Life of Morocco: Language & Identity, Social Norms and Religion, Moroccan Cuisine: What to Eat and When to Eat It, Music, Literature & Cinema, Arts & Crafts: Textiles, Weaving, Ceramics and Carpets, Architecture, Natural Wonders: Wildlife, Deserts and National Parks, Directory A–Z, Transport, Health & Language.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.