Morocco travel guide
Morocco is a gateway to Africa, and a country of dizzying diversity. Here you’ll find epic mountain ranges, ancient cities, sweeping deserts – and warm hospitality. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Morocco, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Morocco is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the medina and tanneries in Fez, hop between kasbahs and oases in the Draa Valley, or catch a wave at Taghazout; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Morocco and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Morocco Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - festivals, trekking, medina life, music, environment, cuisine, arts and crafts, architecture, history, religion, etiquette
- Free, convenient pull-out Marrakesh map (included in print version), plus over 80 maps
Coverage Includes: Marrakesh, Casablanca, Draa Valley, Tangier, High Atlas, Rif Mountains, Western Sahara, Agadir, Fez, Moulay Idriss, Taroudannt, Sidi Ifni, Assilah, Volubilis, Chefchaouen and more