*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.Our warehouse is closed March 28-30th too, in case you were wondering.
Morocco - Southern Morocco & Western Sahara (PDF Chapter)
The Souss Valley, where goats climb argan trees, draws a line across Morocco. South of this valley, the pace of life in mountain villages and Saharan gateways is slow. Continue further south to Dakhla for some of the world’s best kitesurfing, and an emerging scene for outdoor activities and desert exploration.
- stroll past art-deco relics in seaside Sidi Ifni
- trek, drive or cycle through the Anti Atlas
- explore green palmeraies at Afella-Ighir
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: The Souss Valley, Agadir, Souss-Massa National Park, Taroudannt, Taliouine, The Anti Atlas, Tafraoute & Around, Ameln Valley & Jebel L’Kest, Tata, Trekking in the Anti Atlas, Jebel Siroua, Southern Atlantic Coast, Tiznit, Aglou Plage, Mirleft, Sidi Ifni & Around, Goulimime, Tan Tan & Tan Tan Plage, Tarfaya, Western Sahara, Laâyoune (Al-’Uyun) and Dakhla (Ad-Dakhla).
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.