Morocco - Marrakesh & Central Morocco (PDF Chapter)
Marrakesh is most people’s first taste of Morocco and what an introduction it is. Somewhere between the souq action, the tilework and marble monument overload, and the hundredth time you find yourself lost amid the medina’s alleyways, this great city will work its magic on you
- succumb to the Djemaa’s all-out chaos then throw away the map to meander medina lanes
- walk through Aït Bougomez Valley, Morocco’s stunning Shangri-la
- descend into Dadès Gorge, a valley of timewarp villages and crumbling kasbahs, framed by wacky, weathered rock
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Marrakesh, Ouirgane, Central High Atlas, Western High Atlas, Toubkal National Park, Tizi n’Test, the Southern Oases, Tizi n’Tichka, Telouet, Aït Benhaddou, Ouarzazate, Drâa Valley, Agdz, Tamnougalt, Timidarte, Zagora, Tamegroute, M’Hamid, West of Erg Chigaga, Dadès Valley & the Gorges, Skoura, Kelaâ M’Gouna, Boumalne Du Dadès, Jebel Saghro, Dadès Gorge, Tinerhir, Todra Gorge, Tinejdad, Goulmima, Ziz Valley & the Tafilalt, Er-Rachidia, Erfoud, Rissani, Merzouga, Taouz, Rissani, Zagora, Alnif, Tazzarine and N’Kob.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.