Morocco - Atlantic Coast (PDF Chapter)
This windswept coast is home to Morocco’s cultured capital, Rabat, and its economic hub, Casablanca. The Mauresque architecture and liberal attitudes on display in both cities are a far cry from the medieval medinas and conservative lifestyles of inland cities such as Fez and Marrakesh
- wander through the oceanside medina in Essaouira and watch traditional wooden boats being constructed in the bustling port
- explore the historic walled medina and evocative Kasbah in Rabat
- feast on freshly shucked oysters next to a tranquil lagoon in Oualidia
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Casablanca (Dar el-Baïda), Rabat & Around, Salé & Around, Moulay Bousselham, Larache, Lixus, Asilah, El Jadida, Azemmour, Oualidia, Safi, Essaouira, Diabat and Sidi Kaouki.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.