Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Morocco - Atlantic Coast (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This windswept coast is home to Morocco’s cultured capital, Rabat, and its economic hub, Casablanca. The Mauresque architecture and liberal attitudes on display in both cities are a far cry from the medieval medinas and conservative lifestyles of inland cities such as Fez and Marrakesh
- wander through the oceanside medina in Essaouira and watch traditional wooden boats being constructed in the bustling port
- explore the historic walled medina and evocative Kasbah in Rabat
- feast on freshly shucked oysters next to a tranquil lagoon in Oualidia
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Casablanca (Dar el-Baïda), Rabat & Around, Salé & Around, Moulay Bousselham, Larache, Lixus, Asilah, El Jadida, Azemmour, Oualidia, Safi, Essaouira, Diabat and Sidi Kaouki.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.