*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Montreal & Quebec City - Southwest & Outer Montreal (PDF Chapter)
This is the Southwest & Outer Montréal chapter from Lonely Planet’s Montréal & Qué-bec guidebook.
Montréal’s best biking course is Canal de Lachine, where several museums and a riverside park await. Prestigious Université de Montréal is the big draw in Oratoire St-Joseph, Notre-Dame-de-Grâce has great cafes and Olympic Park is home to the massive Olympic Stadium.
- witness the soaring architecture of the Oratoire St-Joseph, one of North America’s grandest churches
- chill out with the penguins and many other fish and fowl at the Biodôme, which takes you through four ecosystems
- learn about the history of Canadian railroads at the excellent, kidfriendly Musée Ferroviaire Canadien
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighborhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities, Southwest Montréal, Côte-Des-Neiges, Notre-Dame-De-Grâce, Olympic Park & Around and Outer Districts.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.