No code necessary. See terms.
Montreal & Quebec City - Southwest & Outer Montreal (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Southwest & Outer Montréal chapter from Lonely Planet’s Montréal & Qué-bec guidebook.
Montréal’s best biking course is Canal de Lachine, where several museums and a riverside park await. Prestigious Université de Montréal is the big draw in Oratoire St-Joseph, Notre-Dame-de-Grâce has great cafes and Olympic Park is home to the massive Olympic Stadium.
- witness the soaring architecture of the Oratoire St-Joseph, one of North America’s grandest churches
- chill out with the penguins and many other fish and fowl at the Biodôme, which takes you through four ecosystems
- learn about the history of Canadian railroads at the excellent, kidfriendly Musée Ferroviaire Canadien
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighborhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities, Southwest Montréal, Côte-Des-Neiges, Notre-Dame-De-Grâce, Olympic Park & Around and Outer Districts.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.