Montreal & Quebec City - Quebec City (PDF Chapter)
This is the Québec City chapter from Lonely Planet’s Montréal & Québec guide-book.
With lively summer festivals, museums, shopping and nightlife plus a cobblestone streets-lined Unesco World Heritage listed Old Town, Québec City has a lot to offer visitors. Find classic bis-tros, sidewalk cafes and manicured squares all within a compact city perfect for strolling.
- stroll, shop and admire the murals, museums and historic buildings in the 17th-century Quartier Petit-Champlain
- soak up spectacular views of Le Château Frontenac from the panoramic riverside board-walk in summer or the hair-raising toboggan run in winter
- visualize the legendary rivalry between French and English on a tour of La Citadelle
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighborhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities and Sleeping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
Montreal & Quebec City - Understand Montreal & Quebec City & Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)