Montreal & Quebec City - Quartier Latin & the Village (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Quartier Latin & the Village chapter from Lonely Planet’s Montréal & Qué-bec guidebook.
Quartier Latin and the Village make up a compact, boisterous district with a free-spirited ener-gy. Packed with eclectic eateries, shops and nightspots, at night local watering holes, restaurants and clubs attract students and other bons vivants who come together over beer and bouffe (food).
- sip un café, beer or whiskey and soak up the bohemian atmosphere on colorful Rue St-Denis
- step back in time to the 1920s at the Écomusée du Fier Monde, for a glimpse of life in working-class Montréal
- admire the neo-Gothic interior of Église St-Pierre Apôtre and its moving chapel dedicated to AIDS victims
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighborhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.