*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Montreal & Quebec City - Plan (PDF Chapter)
Your journey to Montréal & Québec starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on visiting Québec City.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about traveling with kids, eating well and where to shop in Montréal and Québec City
- user-friendly region overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Montréal & Québec City, Montréal’s Top 10, What’s New, Need to Know, Top Itineraries, If You Like: historic buildings, live music, café culture, quaint backstreets, museums, green spaces, city cycling, being pampered, art, water sports, panoramic views or unusual sights, Month by Month, With Kids, Visiting Québec City, Eat-ing, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment and Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.