*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Montreal & Quebec City - Parc Jean-Drapeau (PDF Chapter)
This is the Parc Jean-Drapeau chapter from Lonely Planet’s Montréal & Québec guidebook.
The leafy green space of Parc Jean-Drapeau spreads across two islands filled with recreational activities. In the park you’ll find a casino, museums, a Formula 1 racetrack, an old-fashioned amusement park, numerous outdoor sculptures and even festivals during summer.
- take a breather from the hustle of the city by soaking up some sunshine and fresh air on verdant Île Ste-Hélène
- ride the world’s tallest wooden roller coaster at La Ronde, or get eye-popping views of the city from the Ferris wheel
- grab a picnic and join music lovers on the grass during the laid-back summer fest of Piknic Électronik
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighborhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities, Île Ste-Hélène and Île Notre-Dame.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.