*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Montreal & Quebec City - Old Montreal (PDF Chapter)
This is the Old Montréal chapter from Lonely Planet’s Montréal & Québec guide-book.
Artists and buskers converge with picturesque historic architecture in Vieux-Montréal (Old Montréal). Home to the iconic Basilique Notre-Dame and Old Port, attractions include river cruis-es, Cirque du Soleil performances, relaxing waterfront strolls and browsing in plush boutiques.
- soak up the beautiful craftsmanship and soaring architecture of the Basilique Notre-Dame, the city’s spiritual jewel
- take in a circus performance, river cruise, or waterfront stroll at the storied Old Port
- journey back to Montréal’s early foundation on a fascinating subterranean walk inside the Musée d’Archéologie et d’Histoire Pointe-à-Callière
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighborhood Top Five, Explore Old Montréal, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities, Old Port, Chinatown.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.