*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - discount taken at checkout. See terms.
Montreal & Quebec City - Old Montreal (PDF Chapter)
This is the Old Montréal chapter from Lonely Planet’s Montréal & Québec guide-book.
Artists and buskers converge with picturesque historic architecture in Vieux-Montréal (Old Montréal). Home to the iconic Basilique Notre-Dame and Old Port, attractions include river cruis-es, Cirque du Soleil performances, relaxing waterfront strolls and browsing in plush boutiques.
- soak up the beautiful craftsmanship and soaring architecture of the Basilique Notre-Dame, the city’s spiritual jewel
- take in a circus performance, river cruise, or waterfront stroll at the storied Old Port
- journey back to Montréal’s early foundation on a fascinating subterranean walk inside the Musée d’Archéologie et d’Histoire Pointe-à-Callière
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighborhood Top Five, Explore Old Montréal, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities, Old Port, Chinatown.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.