Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Montreal & Quebec City - Little Italy, Mile End & Outremont (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Little Italy, Mile End & Outremont chapter from Lonely Planet’s Montréal & Québec guidebook.
As well as being a foodie’s nirvana with classic Italian trattorias and espresso bars, Little Italy houses some fine contemporary art galleries, Mile End hosts trendy hangouts at its epicentre and Outremont is filled with leafy streets and fabulous mansions.
- explore the fresh produce, hawker stalls, and delightful seafood, sandwiches and desserts at the colorful Marché Jean-Talon
- snack on the best bagels in the world - bar none - at St-Viateur Bagel
- spoil yourself with some of Montréal’s best dining options at charmers such as Van Horne and Lawrence
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighborhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.