Montreal & Quebec City - Day Trips from Montreal (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Day Trips from Montréal chapter from Lonely Planet’s Montréal & Qué-bec guidebook.
Want to escape the city? This chapter includes the very best excursions from Montréal & Québec and they can each be completed in a day. Must-sees include Trois-Rivières and the Laurentians.
- The historic town of Trois-Rivières makes a pleasant stopover, with its attractive riverfront backed by a small cluster of museums and historic buildings.
- Montréal’s backyard mountain playground, the Laurentians offer countless recreational op-portunities, including hiking, downhill and cross-country skiing, and cycling on a 230km converted railway bed.
- Québec meets New England in this pretty landscape of rolling hills, sparkling lakes, pictur-esque villages and farms specializing in cider, wine, cheese and maple syrup.
Coverage includes: Trois-Rivières, The Laurentians and the Eastern Townships.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.