*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Montreal & Quebec City - Day Trips from Montreal (PDF Chapter)
This is the Day Trips from Montréal chapter from Lonely Planet’s Montréal & Qué-bec guidebook.
Want to escape the city? This chapter includes the very best excursions from Montréal & Québec and they can each be completed in a day. Must-sees include Trois-Rivières and the Laurentians.
- The historic town of Trois-Rivières makes a pleasant stopover, with its attractive riverfront backed by a small cluster of museums and historic buildings.
- Montréal’s backyard mountain playground, the Laurentians offer countless recreational op-portunities, including hiking, downhill and cross-country skiing, and cycling on a 230km converted railway bed.
- Québec meets New England in this pretty landscape of rolling hills, sparkling lakes, pictur-esque villages and farms specializing in cider, wine, cheese and maple syrup.
Coverage includes: Trois-Rivières, The Laurentians and the Eastern Townships.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.