Montreal & Quebec City - Plateau Mont-Royal & the Northeast (PDF Chapter)
This is the Plateau Mont-Royal & the Northeast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Montreal & Quebec City guidebook.
The cool Plateau Mont-Royal neighbourhood houses a wealth of sidewalk cafes, excellent restaurants, bars and boutiques. For many Montréalers and visitors alike, exploring the Plateau is the essence of experiencing Montréal.
- enjoy the fresh air, sweeping vistas, cycling or skiing and feathered friends of Parc du Mont-Royal, the beloved heart of Montréal
- explore the old-world groceries that rub shoulders with stylish drinking dens on Boulevard St-Laurent
- relax by the pond in summer and ice-skate in winter in leafy Parc La Fontaine
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.